Southern Miss' Driskell joins Area Development Partnership Board | Business
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at The University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s Board of Directors created when former Southern Miss President Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
“It is an honor to serve on the ADP Board of Directors,” said Driskell. “The economy of our region stands on three great strengths – education, healthcare and the military community. Southern Miss is a key player in the economic equation of South Mississippi and I am honored to serve the ADP and work with this fine organization to help enhance our vibrant economy.”
For more on this article, go to the USM website HERE.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies