Wesley Behavioral Health welcomes John C. Clemmons, Psychologist, to the staff | Business
Wesley Medical Center welcomes John C. Clemmons, Psychologist, to the staff of Wesley Behavioral Health. Dr. Clemmons is a board certified Psychologist with nearly a decade of experience in the areas of behavioral health, traumatic brain injury and pediatrics.
Dr. Clemmons earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska. He has held both research and teaching positions at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Dr. Clemmons is accepting new patients and will maintain office hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wesley Behavioral Health, in connection with Wesley Medical Center, is committed to providing experienced, compassionate, quality care to the Pine Belt. Wesley Behavioral Health is located directly behind Wesley Medical Center at 239 Methodist Boulevard. For questions, or to make an appointment, please call 601-296-2125. For more information, visit Wesley.com.
Upcoming Events near Forrest County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program