Forrest General announces Junior Cheerleader, Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for November 1 | Community Spirit
Forrest General is proud to announce the Junior Cheerleader, Junior Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for the Nov. 17 home game.
Junior Football Player of the Game for the Nov. 17 matchup is Dawson Williamson. Dawson is a 3rd grader at Sumrall Elementary and is the son of Nicole Lucas and Josh Williamson.
Junior Cheerleader of the Game is Schuyler Priebe, 1st grade homeschool student. Schuyler is the daughter of Sean and Sara Priebe.
Maria Carraro, a 12th grade homeschool student, will join the Dixie Darlings as Darlin’ of the Game for Nov. 17. Maria is the daughter of Christopher and Debbie Carraro.
For more information on Forrest General and its available services, visit forrestgeneral.com or call FGH OnCall at 1-800-844-4445. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ForrestGeneralHospital.
Upcoming Events near Forrest County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Arc Showstoppers put on fun, festive fundraiser
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year