WCU nursing students to conduct vision screenings | Events
The following is a press release from William Carey University:
From September 27 – October 18, William Carey University’s level two nursing students taking pediatric nursing classes under Felicia Browning, instructor of nursing, will conduct vision screenings for nearly 500 children at six local elementary schools.
Sonia Laster, a nurse for the Hattiesburg Public School District, trained the nursing students on September 25. The participating elementary schools are Grace Christian Elementary, Hawkins Elementary, Lillie Burney Elementary, Rowan Elementary, Thames Elementary, and Woodley Elementary.
Upcoming Events near Forrest County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg Police Department hope for low crime rates as 2013 comes to a close
- Seminary Beta students go caroling at Hattiesburg hospitals
- HHS burglaries prompt school officials to replace security cameras
- Hattiesburg garbage truck fire extinguished on Highway 98
- Midday Guests: Wendy and Houston Rhodes with the Seth Harris Childhood Cancer Foundation