Spirit of Women to present “Girl Talk” | Events
Girls ages eight through 11 are invited to attend the upcoming session of “Girl Talk,” presented by Forrest General’s Spirit of Women, to learn about the physical and emotional changes that happen during adolescence.
During the event, Katherine P. Alexis, M.D., Hattiesburg Clinic family practice physician, will talk with young girls about what they can expect as they enter their teenage years and help unravel the mysteries of the changes that those years bring.
This session of “Girl Talk” will take place Tuesday, March 5 from 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Southern Oaks House and Gardens, located at 1246 Richburg Road in Hattiesburg. Cost to attend for one adult and one child is $20 for Spirit of Women members and $30 for non-members. There is a charge of $5 for each additional child to attend. A light dinner is included. To register or for more information, call Spirit of Women at 601-288-4968. Visa and Mastercard accepted. For more information on other Spirit of Women events or Forrest General services, visit forrestgeneral.com.
Upcoming Events near Forrest County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program