Council Plans special called meeting, June 21 for redistricting summit | News
The following is a press release from the City of Hattiesburg:
The City Council has scheduled a special called meeting for 5 p.m. on June 21 for a redistricting summit.
The summit will take place in Council Chambers. Council members will hear presentations from consultants, discuss proposed redistricting plans and work on determining a final plan. The public is invited to attend, but public comment will not be solicited at this meeting.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign