Dixie Community Boil Water Notice Lifted | News
The following is a press release from the Dixie Community Utility Association:
Local officials have lifted the "boil water" notice for people who get their drinking water from Dixie Community Utility Association.
Water from the system no longer needs boiling.
Multiple tests performed indicate the water now meets the standards of the Safe Drinking Water Law.
- Tower Rd.
- Geiger Lake Rd.
- S. Lake Rd.
- Churchwell Rd.
- JB Horne Rd.
- Camp Danzler Rd.
- Dixie Willows
- Wandering Oaks
- Old Hwy 49 West
- Dixie Landing
- Smith Dr.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your water provider: 601-584-0875.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign