AIDS Services Coaltion's 2012 "Ribbons of Change" goes Caribbean! | News
The AIDS Services Coalition's seventh annual fundraiser is around the corner. This year, through Elite Island Resorts, "Ribbons of Change" is planning for an even more profitable evening for one lucky person. Each ticket holder receives a chance to receive a 7 day stay at The Verandah Resort and Spa in Antigua to be raffled at the event. The trip is valued at $2,100.
The annual fundraiser will feature great food, live and silent art auctions, and music performed by local artist, Charles Carter. Individual tickets are $50.00, couples are $90.00, and students and active military with ID can obtain tickets for $35.00. For more information, call the AIDS Services Coalition offices at (601)450-4286.
The fundraiser will be held on Sunday, November 4th beginning at 6 p.m. at the historic Hattiesburg Depot.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petal and Hattiesburg residents voice opinions on sewer rates
- Student Affairs at Southern Miss Awards Comcast Scholarships
- Hattiesburg increasing sewer rates for Petal and Lamar County
- Soldier killed in Iraq honored during Shelby ceremony
- Over 20 Hattiesburg teachers lose their jobs; Lamar County Schools lack funding