PRCC medical lab technology graduates | Schools
The following is a press release from Pearl River Community College:
Pearl River Community College’s medical laboratory technology class received their diplomas and pins during a ceremony on July 26, at PRCC’s Forrest County Center.
Seated from left:
- Melissa Gardner of Poplarville
- Samantha Pereira and Shay Lane, both of Hattiesburg
- Lennzee Lawrence and Krisilyn Brooks, both of Petal
- Standing, instructor Evelyn Wallace, Meiko Martin of Purvis
- Kimberly Harper of Prentiss
- Candis Walters of Lumberton
- Matthew Berrell of Sumrall and instructor Tamara Henderson.