Southern Miss to host special screening of documentary “Dressed” | Schools
From gang member to renowned fashion designer, the story of Nary Manivong offers a testament to determination, perseverance and fortuitous timing.
Members of The University of Southern Mississippi community and the Pine Belt area at large will have a chance to learn more about Nary’s incredible journey during a screening of the documentary “Dressed” at 7 p.m. on Nov. 9 at Bennett Auditorium on the Hattiesburg campus.
The screening is sponsored by the Southern Miss Department of Marketing and Fashion Merchandising. This will mark the first time that the documentary has been shown in the southern United States.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies