Southern Miss football Eagles visit students at DuBard School | Sports & Recreation
University of Southern Mississippi head football coach Ellis Johnson, members of his coaching staff and several Golden Eagle players had an opportunity to visit the DuBard School for Language Disorders on Sept. 12 as part of the school’s annual Black and Gold Day festivities.
Johnson and the Golden Eagles spent time visiting with the students who range in age from 3-13. The children had a chance to ask questions and were also treated to autographs from the coaches and players.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Top Forrest County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies